Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oregon Summer

What I love about summer in Oregon is the perfect outdoor weather! I also love the fact that downtown Salem is getting more and more outdoor seating. I've noticed that some of the restaurants that used to have only 2 or 3 outside tables now have 4 or 5. I'm sure this is due, in part, to the fact that the City of Salem has lowered the price on licensing outside tables. I hope the other part is that business owners are noticing more patrons out and about downtown and want to cater to them.
This is a picture of my Basil Rum Runner at La Capitale. Yum!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say Salem is and has been a rather beautiful city. It really is nice to see local businesses taking greater advantage of the outdoor spaces. I happen to love the vibe it brings to the city.

Post a Comment