Monday, October 5, 2009

What's Happening On North Broadway

So as I drove down North Broadway a couple days ago, I noticed a few things I thought I should share. Apparently, I haven't been down there in awhile. Lots of stuff was happening and it looked like quite the lively neighborhood. Here's the overview:
  • Christo's is now open on Mondays
  • Subway has their sign up, but I couldn't see if they were open.
  • The original Willamette Noodle was working on something. There was stuff all over the sidewalks and it looked like someone was cleaning inside. I don't know what the plan is for that spot, but something was starting to happen, that's for sure.
  • The Little Gypsy is all ready for Halloween, with their costumes hanging up outside for all to admire. Even the Can of Spam costume! Awesome!
  • Maynard's Bakery (who plans to have video poker! What???) looked like it had lots of furnishings and was ready to open. Have they opened? What are they waiting for?

So, that's what's happening on North Broadway (AKA NoBro) as far as I can tell. I obviously don't have lots of info about the ins and outs over there, so if anyone else has the scoop, please comment and let me know. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment