Thursday, October 29, 2009

Salem's Best Weekend Ever!

Okay, maybe that's a little overstated, but seriously, I think there is something for everyone this weekend. I know that I have a full weekend of totally awesome things going on. And something strange is starting to happen...

My friends from Portland are starting to ask if they can come down and hang out with me in Salem! What?! This is definitely a new development. I know of at least two people who are coming in from Portland this weekend for the Pub Crawl, one for a Halloween party and lots more Salemites who have turned down invitations from Portland parties and events to hang out and be a part of the events happening in Salem this weekend.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Salem's getting cool.

Here are a few options of things to do this weekend:
  • Salem Creative Network Pub Crawl (starts Friday at 6 at Grand Vines)
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show at High Street Cinema (7 and 10 pm showings)
  • Trick-or-Treating all over town
  • Halloween Costume party at Venti's (and I'm sure at most other bars downtown)
  • Multiple pumpkin patches with activities -like EZ Orchards and Fordyce Farms
  • A pumpkin-smashing event at Fordyce Farms on Sunday
  • Plus all the other cool things Salem has to offer on a regular basis!

So get out and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment