Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Trees!!

I went out to the woods and cut down a Christmas tree. Okay, well actually it wasn't the woods. It was more of a Christmas tree farm, but still, it was fun and festive. We went to Reinhart Tree Farm, where all the trees are $30. I actually got mine for $10 at a little homegrown tree farm down the road from Reinhart.

I went with some friends and we had a good time, wandering through the trees, talking about the merits of skinny trees vs. fat trees, trees with holes vs. perfectly manicured trees. It was a very deep and important conversation. One that should be had at least once a year, preferably at Christmas time and definitely with friends who have a great sense of humor. :)

I got a little tree. We named him Fred. He is about 5 feet tall and has some nice sprangly branches. He's a pretty little Noble Fir and he's perfect for my apartment.

Happy Holidays, everyone!








0 comments:

Post a Comment