Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Little Blogging Break

Sorry folks, I've been on a bit of a holiday hiatus. Let me just explain what has been keeping me so busy.

The holidays!! Yeah, I know, they happen every year, but every time it seems to sneak up on me! This year I was even more surprised by my brother and his family showing up for the Christmas season from overseas. It was great fun to be able to spend some time with my nephews. Oh, and my brother and his wife, of course. :)

I also got a nasty cold and found out that my asthma is coming back. I haven't had an asthma episode since I was a teenager and suddenly it wants to come back and attack me every time I get sick. And that just completely drains me.

So, there you have it. For those of you who were wondering, yes, I'm still alive. And I'll get back to my regular blogging about Salem in no time I'm sure!

1 comments:

KandN said...

And so back to the doctor to get those meds in balance, I suppose? I don't know how the doctors sort through and keep up on all the asthma med choices. I hope yours gets back in control.

Post a Comment