Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An Experiment

I've decided to try posting something remotely from my BlackBerry by using the mobile technology Blogger offers. You may think this is because I am technologically savvy and am a member of a highly evolved species in the blogosphere. Well, maybe.

But mostly I just don't have internet at home currently and at work they actually want me to do my job ( I know, I know. What are they thinking, right?). I guess I could break down and get internet but that not only requires work, but money.

Just imagine. I would have to call Comcast and set up a time for them to come over. Then I'd have to be here to let them in. I'd have to get a wireless router (because some dimwit installed the outlet next to the front door. Who sits next to the door while surfing the net? Hackers who need a quick exit?). Then I'd have to remember to add the new bill onto my bill pay system AND I'd have to spend all my coffee money on the bill each month.

So there you have it. Mostly this experiment is done out of pure laziness. A little financial consideration, but mostly laziness. Hope it works, but if not I have my plan all lined out above. How handy.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comments:

KandN said...

worked pretty danged well! I would've had a zillion editing issues.

Post a Comment