Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update: Christmas Lights and Other Salem Happenings

I have begun the delightful journey of immortalizing the Christmas light extravaganzas throughout our fine city. I see that people are eager to help out and so I have some great tips. I already have some of the pictures, but I can't upload them until tonight, so you'll have to check back. Don't worry, it'll be worth it! :)

In other Christmasy news: I'm heading out to the White Christmas sing-along at the Grand Theater on High Street in downtown Salem tomorrow night. Yes!! I love musicals. I may even qualify as a musical geek. I don't know them all, I haven't seen nearly all the famous ones, but I just can't help loving them. I love the fact that people break into song and dance at the oddest moments and everyone acts like its normal. I wish more people in my life were like the audiences at musicals. When I break into song and dance people look at me funny and probably question my sanity. But I do it anyway. Because life should be more like the musicals! So there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment