Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Christmas Time in the City

I wandered over to the Salem Center Mall during my lunch today. I really wanted to get out of the office and walk a little, but it was bitterly cold outside, so I ended up walking through the mall.

Here's what I noticed.

  • There is a new store that sells imported mahogany carved items and hottubs. What??
  • The food court still offers free samples. :)
  • A lot of old people shop during the day.
  • Bath and Body Works has their foaming soap on sale for $3.
  • The Salvation Army bellringers are located in the skywalks. And they have instruments this year. A trumpet and a guitar. It made me smile because they both reminded me of my a little of my dad, sitting their with their instruments singing their hearts out and playing Christmas carols. They weren't exactly excellent musicians, but you could see they enjoyed it. Ah, sweet. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment