Monday, July 28, 2008

The Ratio of Men to Women

I recently heard a rumor that there are 5 women for every 1 man in Salem. Could this be true? That seems a little extreme. Where did all the men go? Alaska? The military? San Francisco? Or some other mysterious place that appeals only the the male species?

So I began a little study. Whenever I went to a public place I counted the ratio. And guess what? I DON'T THINK THEY'RE LYING! There are way more women around than men. Okay, I always thought that was true, but I thought it was more of a perception because I was single. Nope. There are lots of women around here and hardly any men.

So single Salem girls. Get Out. Go somewhere else if you want to date or marry. And men of Salem - there's no excuse for you to complain about not having a relationship. If you want one, there's one out there for you. Or more like FIVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment